Monday, June 11, 2007

The Daily News continues


I had dinner last night with good friends, some of whom are "professional" missionaries!

My thyroid was scanned -- results pending. I found out several other friends have thyroid problems. I was also reminded that "Aging is not for sissies!"

My friend's wrist only needed a cast, not surgery, and the doctor thinks it will heal well. And I got to spend more than half the day with her!

My son went to the memorial service for his friends' mom. (I didn't find out the time until I had missed it.) He also spent time hanging out with his other friend, Juan, who had hung out with me last week.

Thought for the day -- Friends are precious! Handle them with care and spend time with them often. And don't forget to save time for your best friend, Jesus!

No comments: