Thursday, August 16, 2007

Listen to this song. It's a simple, mellow song. A little repetitious, but what a message!

http://www.globalworshipnow.com/newsletters/dynamic/214100832_MoreMoreMP.mp3

It sounds a lot like what we've been hearing at CBC a lot lately. And it echoes one of my favorite passages. Paul was a little repetitious, too!
...I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith. I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death...
-- Philippians 3:8-10

"O, I wanna know You
deeper than before

O, I wanna know You
more and more!"

© 2004 Integrity's Praise! Music
Michael Neale

No comments: