Thursday, June 4, 2009

Random Thoughts

Random funny sign:
My baby turned 12 yesterday!

Today was the last day of school. Tomorrow, report cards and cleaning out my room.

Fifth grade will be continued next year, but in the 6th grade room. (He was in the 6th grade room this year, as well, due to a conflict with another student.)

No more bus driving for the summer! (Except for taking the bus to another campus for the summer.)

One week until the Haiti trip! We're packing Saturday for the team. I'm not sure how we'll fit in 10 wedding dresses! I still have to pack and prepare for myself. And maybe shop a little.

Three days off have never looked so good! I know they'll be busy, but at least I'll be able to do some of the things I've had to put off -- like prepare for Haiti.

Birthday parties don't have to be fancy. Invitations can be hand-written and photocopied (at the last minute).

Lessons do not prepare themselves. (Something to do in those three days off?)

Time keeps marching!

God will provide.

Please pray for my Haitian friend, Jules, who is battling bone cancer in Boston. He will be missed greatly on this trip!

No comments: