Friday, January 23, 2009

Road Test

Our school bus driver gave his 2-week notice. He's moving to Missouri to run a horse farm. In the mean time, I'm hustling to get my CDL to be able to drive the bus. I've taken the written test and have been practicing driving the bus run. I'm scehduled for my road test on Tuesday morning. Prayer would be appreciated. I have to parallel park the thing! Yes! Parallel park a school bus! I've practiced, so hopefully I'll do O.K.

Pray for my hubby, too. He's contemplating a job change. It would mean less pay but also less stress. We're not sure less pay is the way to go if you're trying to get out of debt. I'm praying God will make it very clear which would be the better choice for him.

2 comments:

Schweers' Mom said...

Parallel park a bus, huh? Oh my!! I can hardly parallel park my teeny car. I will pray for you! and...for potential job changes for Mark.

Heidi Day said...

How did it go?