Sunday, December 23, 2007

Please pray

I just got an e-mail from missionaries in Haiti. They use Agape Flights to supply their mail and package service. They received this news from Agape Flights:
There is no easy way to share this with you. Today (Friday, 12/21) on its return flight Agape's Caravan experienced an engine failure and ditched into the Caribbean off of Chub Cay near Abacco and not for from the US.

We ask you to share in praise to the Lord for the safety of Agape's crew Rocky and Paolo... I have just spoken to them and all is well...

Pray with us as we regroup... Please be assured we will persevere...

Please share this with other members of the Agape family, thank you...

God Bless,
Charlie (Gardner, Director of Agape Flights)
Please pray for Agape Flights. As far as I can tell, this is their only plane used for delivery service. They had just spent a lot of money to have the engine rebuilt this fall. This loss will impact the missionaries they serve in Haiti and the Dominican Republic.

Thanks for praying with me.

1 comment:

jhh said...

Thank God for the safety of the crew. The only thing I can do is the best thing I can do: I'll continue to pray.