Thursday, July 9, 2009

Home again, home again, jiggity jig

We're home from a wonderful trip to Haiti! The team did an excellent job! We had 14 couples marry instead of 9, but we found dresses for them all! I'll share more when I can add some pics.

We dumped our suitcases and repacked for an overnight trip to Oklahoma. My lovely mother-in-law turned 91 on July 5. We were able to visit with all the siblings for a short while.

My older son's girlfriend is here visiting from Canada. She's a delightful young lady! I'm enjoying getting to know her, but she's a quiet person. She arrived in the morning the same Friday we returned from Haiti in the evening. She'll be with us through the wedding.

Life marches on, and now we rush toward the wedding day. So much to do, so little time. I'm excited and nervous all at once. I'm sure the bride is even more so!

1 comment:

2Corinth1:4mom said...

I can't wait to hear more about the trip to Haiti - when you have time, of course!!