Thursday, July 17, 2008

Catching the train(ing)

I started my teacher training today. It is at the lovely Ruthe Jackson Center in Grand Prairie. It really is a beautiful facility. Training involves sitting at round tables in a ballroom, listening to a speaker, interspersed with occasional group activities. It hasn't been boring, but I did have trouble staying awake at one point after lunch!

While reading through Colossians a couple of days ago, I ran across a verse that has stuck with me:
Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving... -- Colossians 4:2
Convicting & encouraging.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cookie,

Will you please add me to your list?

I love your blog!

my site is: http://www.thekendallfamily.org/Site/Bs_Blog.../Bs_Blog....html

Thanks!